BJD:Paper Clay

Hello...I'm back!It is more than two weeks that I have not posted anything on this blog.I've been really busy with work stuff. I just moved to work in a different division and there's so much to learn.These two dolls are in progress I think I might be able to finish one of them by tomorrow but I should not put pressure on myself.... hobby should be something that helps release the pressure not increase it... right!! :)
When I make a doll my desk will be filled with dirt :( It's a mass!
It's late Saturday night here in Thailand~Time for bed. Hope you all out there have a great weekend.
Sophie :)

Comments

Kaerie Faerie said…
so cute love the faces, come to my tea party over on my blog
http://kaeriefaerie52.bogspot.com
take a sail boat ride with a mermaid and enjoy
Karey
Anonymous said…
Hello Sophie
She is so lovely!!
I know when a person are very busy, so, I understand you a lot!
Have a good day
SophieArtDoll said…
@ Alarttex
Thank you so much for your understanding and I do believe things will get better soon.
Best Regards,
Sophie
SophieArtDoll said…
Dear Kaerie,
Thank you for your invitation for tea party :)
Sophie