BJD : Sea of Love

Paper Clay Doll: Meena and Kano
Over a week straight that it had been raining on and off here... now Summer heat  is back and we have Sunshine throughout the day today.In the afternoon, I brought two of my dolls to take pictures along the balcony, the Images came out so nice and sharp  after that I use Photoshop to combine images.I just love them!
Meena and Kano 
Kano is 8 inches tall
Meena is 7.5 inches tall
Meena is a bit afraid of the sea! 
Playtime is over... Let's go home.
They are home with me now :)
See you and Have a great weekend!
Sophie

Comments

Kaerie Faerie said…
so cute, love your dolls
Karey
SophieArtDoll said…
DEAR KAERIE
Thank you so much for the feedback it gives me strength and energy to continue this work.
Love,
Sophie :)
cute amalia said…
your dolls are really fantastic,I love them and it's a really pleasure to visit your blog and view your creations!
alexandra (Cute Amalia)
SophieArtDoll said…
Dear Cute Amalia
It's my pleasure...and thank you for your lovely comment.
Sophie